Monday 11 February 2013

HongKong Disneyland

So I'm back here again with Blogger writing all my thoughts rubbish or not. Haha it's no one goddamn business. Heh. Lets talk about MY DREAM ADVENTURES. I wanted to go to HONG KONG DISNEYLAND instead of UNIVERSAL STUDIOS IN SINGAPORE fucking sucks and small. I never think of wasting my money there. I can count their rides and it's SMALL. So yea, I've been planning my trip to go to HKDisneyland. Total expenses for two people would be RM3K+ including the 2 days pass for theme park. 1 dinner buffet special menu by Mickey Mouse The Chef. 2 nights at the Disneyland hotel. Transportation by Air Asia Airlines at the worst deal ( just in case ) and 2 passport. Kinda OK right? 1 HK dollar = rm0.40 so yea it's cheap. It's from this year exchange rate. Yay ! I will bring a total rm4K cash to spend my time there. It's cool right? I pay rm10k and it will be worth it !

I will try my very best to collect money for my HK Trip ! Rawr good day y'all. Now it's time for Lin to have her breakfast CIAO !

Hoping that someone can win 
4D TOTO FOR ME TO PAY ALL MY TRIP EXPENSES !

No comments:

Post a Comment