Thursday 11 October 2012

Dear Diary Entry ONE ♥


Hello Hello !

So today I really got nothing to do, actually today me and friend suppose to go to Times Square but sadly we got no transportation and since none of us really enjoy public transport... so we cancel it. 

What did I do today?

I watch Chuck Tv series for season 1. Okay this is not my 1st time watching it I watched it before it's so cool. I really really like  Yvonne Strahovski ! She's so hot. I'm not lesbian or anything. Girl never compliments one another but she  Yvonne Strahovski deserved it. Come on. Look at her body her skin it's flawless. I'm so jealous. She's nothing like Paris Hilton or Kim Kardashian I dunno why dude digs them. Plus she's really good in acting. Hehe.

Then, I woke up around 2am I think and I called my baby ken. Hehe he's so sweet. I really love him. After that I decided to cut my annoying fringe. Maybe next time I'll upload some picture of my new hairstyle. I have to admit I really LOOK WAY CUTE LOL ! 

TOMORROW?

Tomorrow is FRIDAY. What should I do this time? I don't want to sit on the chair and watch soap opera that's just lame. Maybe I should have McD Samurai Burger for my lunch... I hate sweet stuffs but this is major priority cause the beef is so juicy. 



♥ Byeeeeeeeee 

No comments:

Post a Comment