Wednesday 10 October 2012

TODAY

I'm so bored today. My semester break is just not fun at all. I wanna spend my time with my baby. Hehe. It's been 2 days I stay at MMU hostel. Sigh. It was fun but when the car is gone. Everything is just... Oh Man. This is so not cool anymore. 

Yesterday? I just watch Persona 4 anime, eat and sleep. Persona 4 taught me many stuffs like bear languages. Here is the list for my new bear vocabulary.

  1. Beary
  2. Bear-serk
  3. Libeary
  4. Bearified
  5. Bearific
  6. Bear skin
  7. Bear-sona
  8. Bear-ever aka Whatever


Now? I'm just listening to musics and download movies from kat.ph. LOL ! 
Tomorrow? My friend said she wanna go to Times Square again for another window shopping. Well since I got no plans. SO why not? 
Next week? Genting Highlands !! Romantic evenings. Hehe. Me can't wait Me sexcited. 


No comments:

Post a Comment