Thursday 13 December 2012

Dad...

Hey Dad, 

I don't think we will ever meet. Maybe if we will I would just say exactly what I write now. You maybe out there  living your life. I'm here trying to live my life as well. I had a dream a big one. I wanna be rich. I wanna own a big company. Big ones. I wanna be rich using my talents so I don't have to count my money inside my bank account. I only wish someone would just take me out from this hell. Right now I don't know if I can keep my dreams any longer. Hahaha. Sucks to be poor and stupid. In debt with many people around me. Loan PTPTPN with rm15k including interest. I'm just writing all these things not to ask you any dime. Just that it could ease my pain now if you would just say, "Lin, just study hard don't think about others. People around you are not that poor. They can afford rm15k fees. Even I will be supporting you. Do you know how many people want you to keep dreaming? Many, and they love you. So don't worry." I would be much calmer if you say it rather than I do. I just don't want to comfort myself. It always fail. Hahaha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment