Saturday 8 December 2012

MOM

Hey mom, how are you? So you're happy now? I really wish you do. Mom, I'm 21 years old now. Did you know how fast time flies? Did you ever count my age? Mom, thanks. I may not know why you gave me up for adoption. I don't think you have to say anything. I know you want the best for me. I know you want to give me the life that I deserve to have. Thanks. I've always feel alone. When I was a kid I always knew I don't belong here. Everyone in the family look so different than me. There's no resemblance. Now I know why and I don't feel alone now. Right now, maybe you don't know what I'm trying to do. But I'm trying my best to find you and meet you. I don't have any leads yet but I won't give up and when we meet I want to introduce you to my boyfriend. He's a joker, handsome but he never know that, smart and always showing off his talents. When we meet, I want to get to know you more maybe we will have the awkwardness but I'm sure we work it out. Oh yeah, I travel a lot and pray that one day I will be rich and I could show you the world. Mom I won't leave you this time. I'm not a good daughter anyway but I love you even though I don't know you and I want to be together with you for more than 21 years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment