Tuesday 18 December 2012

BABY KEN

Baby Ken,

You are always emotional,
You suppressed your emotions,
You are very loyal to me,
You love me and accept me for who I am,
You support me and never leave me when I need you,
You were there for me,
You are my only one,
You're the one that I love till forever,
You're special to me,
You're my life.

And I <3 you so much. Just that you can't feel it....

I love you. Did you know that?

I wrote a short poem for you. not nice


Before you I never understand 
What is the meaning of love
The love that you shower for me everyday was a wonderful feeling
You're like a chili that spice up my life with your hot love
Your love makes me feel safe and protected
Your love makes me feel supported
I can even do anything and everything for you
My dear hot stuff boyfriend.


BEING RANDOM: FINISH MY BLOG LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment